Wedding Related Questions
There are plenty of great photographers out there so in the end it comes down to two things in my opinion: do you like my style and do our personalities match.
I’m a bit of a silly, happy-go-lucky type of person. I love being able to joke with people and connect with them during the few hours we'll spend together. I aim to strike a balance between being a part of the party and disappearing in the crowd to capture candid moments.
If this sounds like someone you’d like to photograph your wedding, and if you like my style, chances are we’ll be a great match.
First, I invite you to message me via the form available on my website. After I received your message, I’ll get back to you to confirm the details. In case of a full day wedding, I always recommend we meet first to make sure we’re on the same page and compatible. This is your big day after all, better be sure!
Once we agreed on everything, I’ll send you an invoice. A 30% deposit is necessary to secure the booking. The remaining 70% are to be paid four weeks before the wedding day.
Of course! I’ll guide you through the process, can recommend some poses and I’ve got tricks in my bag to help you relax. So no stress, I’ve got you covered!
The number of photos varies a lot depending on the length of the wedding, the size of your party and other elements such as the quality of light or the weather on the day. As a general rule, I aim at taking 40 to 50 good shots per hour, more if I can.
The photos will be available between 2 to 6 weeks after your wedding.
If your wedding is going to be very big (more than 120 people), I do recommend a second photographer. As I’ll be focused on you, a lot might be missed in the background. It is also a good idea to always have a backup in case anything happens.
I’ve never had that issue (touching wood!). If something happens to me a few days before, I’ll find you a replacement photographer. If something happens to me on the day, this is where having a second photographer might come in handy to save the day.
I love travelling! I’m more than happy to travel to most places, though I might ask for some of my expenses to be covered. Shoot me a message and let’s talk about it!
I currently use a Sony a7III. My go-to lenses are the 16-35mm and the 85mm but I have a couple of others in my bag for more options. I also have a portable flash for tricky lighting situations.
No problem! Just send me a message and let's chat!